Rubber process oil and tyre industry
Rubber process oil price in has relative to below items
Rubber process oil prices depend on crude oil price and crude oil price has an international price however it depends on many factors as below mentioned: In high season of rubber process oil when most of the refineries have been sold out their extract oil and yet may don’t have cargo for around 1-3 month prices of other refinery will goes up . If there was any damage or explosion in on refinery prices of RPO will increase .
High supply of rubber extract oil means demand is low, which means that the prices will be low, too; in case of a low supply processing oil increases demand and raises prices. If there is any change in Packing prices like steel sheet of drum when packing of RPO extract is drum or poly ethylene or plastic material price when packing is flexi bag .
Dollar exchange rate also has an effect on rubber processing price, depends on many factor like political issues. Natural and man-made disasters can drive up oil prices if they are dramatic enough. Local demand of furfural extract may affect higher price when exporting process oils. Local transportation cost may increase or decrease prices of extracting oil.
Rubber process oil info
RPO has many applications and is produced in paraffinic and aromatic types. Rubber oil is used as the main raw material in the rubber manufacturing process and has filling and modulating tensile properties of tires. Rubber :
1. Rubber and plastics industries
2. Industries producing auto rubber parts
3. Conveyor belts and sealing tapes
4. Ink production industry Printing of panorama global trade sdn bhd has the ability to distribute this oil with the following three grades.
Advantages of rubber process oil :
1. High flash point and low volatility
2. High dispersion speed in mixing with other materials
3. Suitable aniline point of this set according to the production method and type of part (depending on customer needs) can be all grades of rubber oil The following is an example of an analysis of the oils produced.